Saturday, September 29, 2012

Simple & Sweet


Last week I was sitting on the beach with my Florida friends Rick & Ginny.  Almost every evening about 4ish this is where you can find them - sitting in their beach chairs under the palms just a few feet in front of their beautiful condo.  They come and go from Florida several times a year, so I try to spend as much time with them as possible when they are here in EO.

I was just going thru the photos I took last week while sitting with Rick & Gin... when Anna and Heyward were still here.  I realized every single photo I took was of a person or group of people I know.......and love!

One of many simple and sweet evenings on the beautiful beach of Esterillos :)

Pura Vida

Brett

Anna


Heyward

Rick and Ginny


Anna

Maria & Diego



Esteban

The fishermen

Gloriana

Adriana

Adriana and a friend

Gloriana

Heyward and Rick

Caro

Vago

Anthony

Brett

Yogi - I think...

Esteban, Dennis, Yogi, Ingrid w/friends

Anthony

Ingrid

Yogi, Esteban, Dennis

Bryan

No comments: