Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My House.....For Rent

As of this coming September, I will have been in Esterillos for 7 years.  Pretty nice for a girl who came expecting to be here for just 3 months.

Recently I decided it is time to mix things up and spend more time with my sons in the states.

So.....I have made the decision to rent my house.

If there is anyone you know who might be interested in renting my house, would you please forward the following information on to them.

Thank you very much.

Pat
------------------------

Long Term Rental - 2 Months Minimum - $850 per month - Esterillos Oeste, Costa Rica

If you are considering a change in your life, possibly living in Costa Rica, this house provides the perfect, economical opportunity to explore your options before you buy or make a dramatic change you may not be ready for.

My house, just 2 years old, is located in a beautiful beach community on the Pacific coast.  It is one and 1/2 hours from the San Jose airport, 20 minutes from Jaco, 40 minutes from the National Park Manuel Antonio.  Esterillos Oeste is a community of locals, ex-pats, churches, an elementary school, restaurants, a few hotels not to mention abundant wildlife and nature.  In recent years it has become a huge surf destination.

My house is located in a gated, secure housing development - a 5 minute walk from the beach.  The house is approximately 900 sq. feet, 2 bedroom, 2 bath and comes fully furnished.  All utilities plus cable/internet are included.  Any electrical bill in access of $100 - the difference shall be paid by tenant.  My personal electric bill per month averages less than $50 per month. I seldom use the a/c but the fans are in constant use.

Because this is my home I am looking for mature adults.  This house will easily accommodate one to 4 people - no children, no pets, no smokers.  I will require a $250 security deposit, plus one month's rent in advance.

For further information, I can be contacted at patchid@mac.com

Pura Vida















1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is not easy to invest in a international property. I did koh samui investment. I am totally satisfied with my investments.
http://www.samuipropertyonline.com/