Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Mainor's New Boat

Mainor's son William bringing the boat in

Mainor

There She is :)


Mainor sporting my designer camera bag

My very first dorado (Maui Maui) w/Mainor about 4 years ago.
My most favorite tico fisherman in the whole wide world in Mainor.  I have been fishing with him more times than I can count.  To me he is like the old man and the sea - He knows everything about her and I trust him with my life when we are way out in the ocean in his little ponga boat with one outboard motor.  

Recently he acquired a new boat and asked me to take photos.  My friend Elizabeth is helping him with flyers to promote his business for high season which has finally arrived.

For any of you who live here or plan to visit Costa Rica, a fishing trip with Mainor is like no other.  I highly recommend it :)

Pura Vida

No comments: