Monday, January 31, 2011

The best chicken nachos ever!
























THE Place:  Tortilla Flats - Dominical, Costa Rica

I know this and so does Shawn!

So.....Thursday morning I am riding my bike into town and see Shawn and TeriLyn in the big green bronco headed my way.  Shawn stops and asks if want to go to Dominical about 1ish with them.  You don't have to ask me twice - of course I do.

Dominical is a touristy but quaint beach town about one hour, 20 minutes down the coast.

Shawn's long time friend Kevin is here for a week and sure enough - 1ish - the 4 of us are headed out of town with a nacho mission in mind.

Neither Kevin or TeriLyn had ever been there so this was a fun adventure for them.

Nachos, cold beer, walk on the beach, souvenir shopping - a fun, perfect afternoon amongst good friends.

Thanks Shawn!!!!!!!

No comments: