Tuesday, July 23, 2013

John and John

John and John are both from Houston - friends of other friends both Brett and I know.  Once I met them and heard the connection - they were family - The Soda Mary Surf Team Family!

John Sr. is a doctor, his 18 year old son graduates this year and will go to college in Austin in the fall.  Neither of them had ever surfed until this trip.  Of course Brett took them out and gave them a lesson.  I was on the beach their 2nd day in the water and was thrilled to capture a few photos of them to share with others.

Even tho they were here just a short week, I have no doubt I will see them again.  Like so many before them and I have seen this a lot, their brief time here has changed them forever and I am certain.....they will return to EO someday :)

Pura Vida
Judy, John and John



The guys w/Tibby
















Fish tacos w/Brett and Alan

No comments: