Sunday, March 3, 2013

Friday Evening Surf

Noah


T-Bone

Bjorn

Rio


Freddy - I think....

Jairo


Kyle




My new friend - Name unknown.....
Friday morning was high tide, Friday evening was high tide and with the long awaited swell, this made for one awesome day.

The previous blog was photos from that morning - these were taken in the evening.  At 3 pm I had a baby shower to attend -my friend Kyle.  I was there on time, told Kyle I would only be there for a short time because surf was so good I wanted to get back to the beach to take photos.  Both she and her husband Dennis surf so she totally understood.  After an unexpected plate of awesome food and cake, I sneaked out the side yard and headed back to the beach.  

I so love it when there is great surf in this magical beautiful place I am fortunate to live :)

Pura Vida

No comments: