Monday, March 25, 2013

And They're Off.......

Yes, I am once behind again on Blogs.  This one is from Sunday the 24th - the day all the guys - Noah, Greg, Daniel, Robin and Adam - headed out for Witches Rock, a famous surf spot on the northern CR Pacific Coast.  After about 3 days there, Adam and Greg plan to continue north to El Salvador.

Adam has been with me off and on since the end of January.  His friend Greg arrived 2 weeks ago and has been staying at my house with Adam.  Both these guys are friends of my middle son Scott.  I so enjoyed having them here.  What it was - was having someone from where I used to live, someone that knows my son.  We all had a common bond that is just hard to describe, but for me, it was like having family staying with me.  I was a bit sad to see them go but know they will have the time of their life and will eventually return as I have a bunch of their stuff here :)

The stylized photo -Adam did.  It is the same group taken a week before when all of them were in Mal Pais on the Nicoya Peninsula.



Oh....the pole Noah is holding - is has a hand saw attached to the end - used for cutting down survival coconuts :)
Best wishes my friends - Please travel safe!

Pura Vida

No comments: