Saturday, July 21, 2012

Chupacabres - Again :)




























The Chupacabres are all about rock and roll and are my most favorite local band.  The first time I saw them was in Jaco back in 2008.  In June of that year, I had suggested my friend Dave have them here in EO for his 50th birthday.  He did, and the rest is history.  Every several months or so there is an opportunity to see them play.  Last Sunday it was Backyard's 16th anniversary, last night it was just for fun here in Esterillos.  The fact that the drummer of this band, Mike, along with his wife Julie are the new owners of Esterillos newest restaurant/bar....The SandBar....made this a given :)

Anytime I get to see this band is always awesome.  To hear them twice within a week is just over the top fun!  Thank you Chupacabres - As always, a fun filled night for everyone!

Pura Vida

No comments: