Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Billy & Kristen























Last week Heyward contacted me and asked me to help his friends Billy & Kristen from Charleston find a place to stay and things to do while they were here visiting Esterillos.  Of course I said I would be happy to do so.

Once you meet this couple - you love them!  Easy to hang with - up for anything as long as surfing is the priority - I get it.......No problem.

They were only in Esterillos for 4 days before venturing down the coast.  In that short time I shared pizza and beer at Vago's - after I got them settled into their cabina.  Took photos of them and Noah surfing the next morning, spent the following afternoon at the waterfall along with Desirae and Noah again.

Yesterday I saw them on the beach heading out to surf before they left town to continue the adventure.

Such a short time......but friends forever :)

Pura Vida

No comments: