Monday, July 11, 2011

Girls on Vacation
















A few days ago Lisa reminded I am slacking in the blog department.  To be honest - lots has been happening - However, I AM slacking - so - I will make an effort to get caught up.  A couple weeks ago Debbie from Vail showed up.  She is here on summer vacation from her teaching job.  When she arrived she had a rental car and for 3 days, she and I along with Lisa and Desirae had a great time.  A day trip to San Jose with a surprise drop in at Ozzie's mother Lea's beautiful home at the top of the world, a trip up to the mountains, another day in Dominical and San Isidro, even sushi in Quepos.  Without getting into a lot of detail, as I truly believe a photo is worth a thousand words - this is why you see so many from me - here are the best of all those trips in one blog.  Pura Vida

No comments: