Monday, May 6, 2013

The Wedding of Arturo and Jaky

Arturo is one of the waiters that works at my friend Karen's restaurant Almendros.  Two weeks ago - Monday, April 22nd, was Arturo and his now wife Jaky's wedding.  It was held on top of the White Condo's on Canada Hill.  Awhile before the wedding Karen asked me if I could take photos.  I was honored and happy to do so.  

I was worried one camera might not work so I brought two.  The photos are all jumbled up because of that.  I could take the time to get them in order however I know from experience when I download them onto this blog site, it will mess with me and mix them all up anyway......

So....here are some of the photos I liked from that special day :)

Pura Vida



























































No comments: