Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Noah

The first time I saw Noah in 2008, he was way out on the horizon riding a wave in front of Vago's hangin his toes over the end of the board.  I was smitten and every since that very moment - Noah has been my number one favorite surfer all these years. When he is on his huge over 9 foot longboard he is in constant motion, gracefully walking the walk back and forth.  The one word I would use to describe Noah's style is "soulful".

In the beginning Noah was pretty elusive.  He is going to hate this blog because he truly dislikes having his photo taken and for many years all I could sneak - unless he was surfing - was an arm across the face.  As the years have gone by Noah has come to realize I truly do care for him.  I know him for the kind, gentle person he is.  I believe he knows if he needs anything, if there is something I can do to help - I will be there for him!

Monday night was a very well attended adios party for Noah.  This morning he flew back to Florida with no idea when he will return.  I managed to surprise him by asking Craig if I could ride along to the airport with them just so I could say good-bye with a hug and well wishes for health, happiness and love in his future :)

Pura Vida

Brett, Adam, Noah and Jimmy - June 2008
June 2008
July 2009

Noah and his mom Ivy 3/2011
Watching the bulls - March 2011

Noah and Mamados 12/2008


Esterillos April 2013


EO 3/2013






Noah and Larry 2009
Noah and Cailin 11/2009

Hermosa 7.2008

Hermosa 7/2008

Hermosa 7/2008

Hermosa 7/2008

New Year's Eve 2012


Road Trip - Noah, Greg, Daniel, Robin, Adam - 3/13
April 2013

Monday - Casa de Eleanor
Noah and Brooke


Maui Jim and Brett











Fred and Bri
Karen, Noah and Me




No comments: