Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Marriott at Los Suenos


























Back in December, when my friends Sara and Michelle were visiting - the morning I drove them to Herradura to catch the water taxi for Montezuma, Desirae was with me.  After the girls left, we had a little time before we needed to get back to EO.  I asked Des if she had ever seen The Marriott Resort at Los Suenos.  She had not.....neither had I.  Now was the time to check it out.


Los Suenos is probably the most beautiful, expensive marina between Mexico and Panama City.  I have been fortunate to have been deep sea fishing on several boats ranging from a classic old 32ft fishing boat to a 70 foot super yacht.

I had no expectations, just wanted to see the resort.  I should have known - it was breathtakingly beautiful.  We checked out the hotel, the pool area, the golf course, a gift shop and convenience store.  This was the beginning of the holiday season and this little unexpected side trip was a pleasant way to experience how those with money enjoy their holidays. I will probably never get to stay there but if you have money.....I highly recommend this very tropical classy resort.

Pura Vida

No comments: