Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hit the Ground Running.......





















































I have now been home from my trip to California for a little over a week and have not yet unpacked one of the suitcases.  When I got here, my LAPD friend Raymond was here with his CHP (California Highway Patrol) retired officer friend Tom and another friend - 22 year old Tyler.  Several days later, my 28 year old friend Marritt from where I used to live in CA and have known since she was 15, arrived for her 1st time in CR, will be here for 2 months.  Tom went back to CA the day Merritt arrived.  Ray and I, Merritt and Tyler have now become a foursome in search of adventure and have been very successful!  Marritt leaves tomorrow with local friends for a surf trip to Montezuma, Raymond and Tyler leave on Wed.  Maybe then I will unpack that suitcase.

Pura Vida

No comments: