Friday, February 10, 2012

Shawn & Terilyn

Shawn and Terilyn are from the East Coast.... New Jersey, Philadelphia - can't remember exactly where they are living now - but I do know that I love them.  Last year they were here for several months.  This year they came and then they were gone.  Actually they came mid Jan. for 3 weeks (which is by far way to short) but arrived when I was in Panama and when I returned - they went to the another part of Costa Rica for several days.  Their remaining days just flew.  I did get to see them for breakfast at my house one morning, a "girls breakfast" that I had to cut short for an HOA meeting, then dinner with them the night before they left.

Anyone who knows me, knows I take tons of photos.  This one photo is the only one I have - just goes to show what little time we had together.

Shawn and TL:  Next year - please come for a longer stay :)

Pura Vida

No comments: