Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Punta Mala - Again




























I am now beginning to get requests for my "Punta Mala Magical Mystery Tour"  Technically it can be done twice a month when the low tide is at or near 7 am.  I tell people to meet me at Brett's at 6 am so we have an hour to get to the end of the reef and start the trek to the point.  If I were to make it later in the morning, the heat would kill us.  The 6 am is usually what gets most people.  Every time, I have friends, etc. who say they will be there.......but when it gets down to it.......it is the driven ones who actually make it.  This morning it was Ian from British Colombia and Rick and Ginny who have been trying to make this trip and today....overcame the 6 am obstacle!


Brigitte caught up with us on our way back.  Next time Bri.......6 am :)
The photos will look familiar...... just different faces, different dogs.  Enjoy.  Pura Vida at its' finest!



No comments: