Sunday, December 1, 2013

Joy

At this moment I am in Chatsworth, California.  I arrived late Friday and am staying with my two sons - Scott and Chris....for awhile.

In the weeks before I left, I had friends leaving, new ones arriving, getting projects done.....in short - it was crazy.  I have rented my house out until the end of April......my future is unknown.

This afternoon I posted this photo of me and La Sirena on FaceBook.  The huge project that consumed much of the year is finished.  When I look at this photo - taken just a few days before I left...it brings me peace.  It was a project I was very passionate about, often frustrated with!  But looking at this photo now, so far away, it all seems unreal - but it happened, she will be with all of us because of the efforts of not just me, but many others and for all that....I am so very grateful we pulled it off.

Pura Vida



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time with your family! Good luck with whatever the future may bring you! :D